What is body contouring?
Dramatic weight loss has many benefits for your health. Dramatic weight loss is a result of healthier diet and exercise or procedures like bariatric surgery or gastric bypass surgery.
Sometimes your skin and tissues often lack the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size. For mothers, pregnancy takes a toll on the body, and body contouring for mothers is often called a “Mommy Makeover”.
Surgical body contouring following major weight loss removes excess sagging fat and skin while improving the shape of the underlying support tissue.
The result is a smoother, tighter appearance that will make you look as great as you feel.*
Lost over 100 pounds & needed excess skin removed. Very happy with the outcome. He really firmed up the tummy area and got rid of the underarm middle age sag. Feel so much more confident now! His surgery center is top notch. Everyone is very caring and concerned for your comfort, very professional, and you always know you are in good hands. Dr. Lambrushi and his whole team is 5 stars!!!*
Valley Plastic Surgery Center offers you the highest quality of a full service surgery center. We use time-proven techniques to help you achieve your goals.
Our state-of-the-art surgicenter is set-up to allow our patients to undergo their entire procedure on location, along with fully equipped recovery facilities.
Our office will make you feel comfortable when you arrive for your complimentary consultations. Dr. Rosenberg and Dr. Lambruschi are board certified plastic surgeons. Each having over 20 years experience serving the Fox Valley Area. Financing is available thru M-Lend-Finance.
Body contouring procedures may include:
- Facelift to improve the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift to improve sagging, flattened breasts with or without augmentation.
- Tummy tuck to improve the apron of excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lifts: to improve the sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: to improve the sagging of the inner, outer and mid thigh
- Brachioplasty (arm lift): to improve the sagging of the upper arms
In general, you may be a good candidate for body contouring if you are:
- An adult whose weight loss has stabilized
- Are healthy without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Are a non-smoker
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals
- You are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
We invite you to call us to schedule a free professional consultation. We are always available to show you our outstanding before and after pictures of our procedures, and to help guide you to choose the right procedure in order to achieve your cosmetic surgery needs in a natural and discrete way.
Valley Plastic Surgery has been helping people feel confident over 20 years. Think about yourself…for a change, and call our office today to schedule your free consultation.
*Results may vary from person to person.