Popular pop stars and actresses have started a trend that doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon. The look of a fuller, tighter bottom helps enhance the way you look in clothes, and coupled with a tiny waist, will look very attractive!
Oftentimes coupled with liposuction, buttock sculpting with fat transfers is a great solution. Fat transfer to your butt is more natural looking and the recovery is easier.
Is Buttock Sculpting Right For Me?
- I have a flatter, square shaped buttock.
- I have had a loss of curves to the buttock region.
- My skin is not as elastic around my hip and buttock area.
- I have had a significant weight loss, and have excess, loose skin on my buttocks and hip areas.
- I have significant sagging skin to my buttock creases.
Results of Buttock Sculpting:
- A more hourglass figure.
- Tighter, toned appearance to the buttocks, lower hips and buttock creases.
- Improvement of buttocks skin surface irregularities (less dimples and sags).
- A more lifted buttock appearance.
- Fuller, more rounded buttocks with a shapely curvature.
Valley Plastic Surgery has been helping people feel confident over 20 Years. Think about yourself for a change, and call our office today to schedule your free consultation.